The 43rd Marine Corps Marathon
The Marine Corps Marathon weekend happens every October in Washington DC. Runners from around the world come together run their hearts out while generating goodwill.
The MCM is the largest marathon in the world that does not offer prize money to its top finishers. Instead, the event is a celebration of every finisher’s HONOR, COURAGE and COMMITMENT to training for, and completing, the MCM. With more than 2,000 Marines and Sailors supporting the organization of the event, runners have come to expect excellence in execution of the event and tremendous on-course support, earning the MCM recognition as a world-class running event.
You have to be lucky to run in the MCM. A certain number of runners are able to register after being selected through a lottery system. If not able to register through the Lottery, runners may secure an entry through one of the MCM Charity Partners – SEYMOUR PINK is a MCM Charity Partner.
The 43rd MCM will be held on October 28, 2018. SEYMOUR PINK has 50 entries for the 2018 marathon. To receive one of these entries, you must register with Team Seymour Pink and commit to raise $500 or more for SEYMOUR PINK to help us fund breast cancer research, provide education and to empower and assist breast cancer victims and their families. Much of our money goes to help ease the financial burdens of those families currently battling breast cancer.
MCM/Seymour Pink Participants will receive a long sleeve performance T-shirt and a complimentary entry into our 7th Annual Pounding the Pavement for Pink 5K on October 6th, 2018 in Seymour, CT. Seymour Pink requires a minimum fundraising level of $500. MCM registration fees are not included in the $500 fundraising minimum. MCM charges each registrant $170 plus $6.38 processing fee for a total of $176.38.
For more information – contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The $50 registration deposit Fee will secure you a place on Team Seymour Pink at the 43rd Marine Corps Marathon.
- Team Seymour Pink Marine Corps Marathon participants must agree to meet the $500 minimum fundraising requirement by the deadline of August 23rd, 2018. Your $50 registration deposit fee IS included in the $500 fundraising minimum. If you have not reached that amount by this date, we will charge the balance to your credit card.
- Once you have met the minimum fundraising requirement, you will be sent a link and registration code (codes are not released to the Charity Partners till early April) to register for the Marine Corps Marathon. Additional charges of $176.38 to MCM are the participant’s responsibility.
- Fundraisers who raise $800 or more by October 31st. 2018 will be reimbursed, by Seymour Pink, the MCM $176.38 registration fee.
- Fundraisers who raise $1400 by October 31st, 2018 will receive in addition to the registration fee reimbursement, a $150 TD Bank visa card.
- Fundraisers who raise $2000 by October 31st, 2018 will receive in addition to the perks listed above an additional TD BANK CARD of $200. (If you reach this level you will receive $350 in TD BANK visa cards.)
GO TEAM SEYMOUR PINK!
No Federal or Marine Corps endorsement of advertisers or sponsors is implied.